All Sex Ed Central workshops and services take a sex-positive, risk reduction approach. We fully respect and support the right of each individual to make informed decisions and choices regarding his or her sexuality, including health, behaviours and risks. We believe in open and honest education and communication; each of our sex ed workshops are intended to facilitate opportunities for learning, growth and skill-development.
We offer customized services based on your needs. Whether you are seeking a one-time workshop or a comprehensive, multi-session educational program, we will work with you to achieve your goals. Our sessions address multiple learning styles and include visuals, discussions, interactive hands-on activities and role-plays (as appropriate to the audience). Our workshops and sessions are fun, informative and engaging.
We cater to the needs of our audience, including:
- individuals with developmental disabilities and/or other specialized needs
- staff training and consultation
- education and support for parents, foster parents and caregivers
- front-line programming for at-risk children and youth
- front-line programming for children and youth in care settings
- facilitated discussion groups on unique topics related to sexuality and interpersonal relationships
Feedback from our workshops has been consistently positive, and individuals who have participated in our programming have reported that they have learned from the lessons and enjoyed the activities. In fact, many of our participants have said that they want more of our workshops!
Contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest,